The law firm of NOTARY 11 of the State of Yucatan, was established by bilingual (Spanish-English) Attorneys-at-Law with the purpose of offering updated, current and professional corporate advisory services to the Mexican and foreign investor.
At NOTARY 11, we provide conscientious, organized, and efficient legal services, with a quick turn-around time, and to that effect rely on equipment and technology which are indispensable in order to comply in a timely fashion with the work entrusted, swiftly and responsibly responding to the those needs. As such and because every attorney has a specific job and function, we have an area-based organization scheme in place allowing us to assign a client request to the area (or areas) that will follow-up on said request, following it through to completion.
In addition, our legal advice is geared towards establishing and maintaining a culture of preventive strategies for our clients, which represents a true savings in both time and money and, most importantly, fosters a legal certainty among entrepreneurs and investors, because, as the saying goes, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
The most important policies of NOTARY 11 aspire to secure that those professionals who provide services in the firm regularly attend continuing education courses, that they speak at least two languages, and that they can be reached at any hour and any day of the week.
Because of our professional expertise, knowledge, honesty, organization and availability, we take the guesswork out of which legal firm is the best choice for your investment and/or company.
The majority of our clients are foreigners, and we are pleased and honored that they choose us to represent them in Mexico. We have closed deals amounting to millions of dollars in the state of Yucatan.
We are proud to be a part of the team of the residential luxury development known as Petén, located in the Port of Sisal, Yucatan, a development we so strongly believe in that we have been involved from its initial concept and creation. We are confident that this luxury development will have an enormous impact not only locally, but also nationwide. We look forward to continue working on this project for many years to come.
Real Estate Legal Advisory Services
At NOTARY 11 we offer real estate legal advisory services with particular attention to the value, planning and strategic location factors that allow your investments to generate a safe return on capital employed.
In order to deliver on the foregoing, we advise and counsel you on the ideal legal form for your investment in real estate projects or retirement property.
Our services include:
1. Review of any and all abstracts of title.
2. Verification of cadastral background (public records).
3. Tax Debts.
4. Land Use.
5. Agricultural Regime/System.
6. Foreign Investment.
7. Real Estate Contracts.
9. Opinion on environmental matters (density, building restrictions, etc.).
10. Location of real property.
11. Verification of real property.
12. Topographic surveys.
13. Measure rectification.
14. Correction of registration errors.
15. Updating of Cadastral Certificates and Plats (cadastral plans).
16. Formal offer for sale or purchase, as the case may be.
17. Promissory Purchase-Sale Agreements (or Preliminary Sales/Purchase Agreements).
18. Escrow Agreements.
19. Commercial Agency Agreements.
20. Negotiations with sellers in order to establish location and form of payment.
21. Dividing parcels of land.
22. Combining or joining parcels of land.
23. Measure rectification.
24. Real Estate Property under Condominium Regime
26. Environmental impact studies.
27. Drafting, negotiation and execution of the necessary contracts for disposal/sale or otherwise transfer of (conveyance of title), acquisition, use or temporary enjoyment, and administration of real estate.
28. Set-up or Pay-off of Mortgages; or Set-up or Cancellation of Usufructs (the right of use and enjoyment).
29. Payment in kind (i.e., payment in lieu of that accorded).
30. Setting up Fideicomisos (Trusts):
– Administration Trusts.
– Trust Transferring Ownership.
– Irrevocable Trusts Transferring Ownership.
– Guarantee Trusts.